The mission of Grace School is to provide a rigorous educational program that embraces the teachings of Jesus Christ in a safe and inclusive environment.
The Grace School Parents' Club strives to foster:
- Preparation for success with the academic challenges that await them.
- Help and guidance to develop strong character.
- Providing students a wide range of opportunities in athletics, the arts, and extracurricular activities.
- Encouragement in the development of leadership.
- Support for our students on their journey from childhood to young adulthood.
In partnership with the leaders at Grace School:
- We Believe….
- teaching and learning should be relevant, current, and rigorous.
- teachers should have a deep understanding of the developmental level of their students.
- effective educators are committed, self-motivated, courageous and intentional.
- it is paramount to foster the growth of the mind, body, and spirit.
- leadership is shared by all and collaboration is used to advocate, nurture, and sustain an effective instructional program.
- in school-initiated family and community relationships.
- in developing the God-given gifts, talents and uniqueness of each individual.
Founded in 1975, Grace School offers a curriculum emphasizing the core academic subjects as well as a unique Christian studies program. The School also offers band, music, fine arts, and competitive sports. Additionally, the School provides comprehensive student healthcare resources, including a health center directed by a registered nurse and a counseling program headed by a licensed school counselor.