The Grace School Christian Studies Program is organized around key Bible Stories and studies that help children discover Jesus and reflect His character to the world around them.
In Primary School:
- Children learn about God’s love by actively participate in Chapel weekly
- Students learn new memory verse monthly.
- Students listen to Bible stories, sing songs of praise and say prayers of thankfulness throughout the day.
- Primary School embraces the song, “Jesus Loves Us” and reciprocates that awesome love to our family and friends.
The Lower School Christian Studies Program, is designed to shape identity, through planting truths in the heart of every child. These three basic truths are:
- I need to make the wise choice.
- I can trust God no matter what.
- I should treat others, the way I want to be treated.
Growing in faith takes time and effort. Christian Studies highlights four faith skills to help children grow in their relationship with God and reflect how they talk about their faith.
- Hear: Listen to God’s words. When we read the bible, and listen to what God has to tell us through His word, we learn we can trust God no matter what.
- Pray: Dialogue with God. Through prayer we connect with God. We show gratitude, say we’re sorry, and express our feelings to God.
- Talk: Articulate your faith. When we talk about our faith, we learn more about God and can tell others about Jesus.
- Live: Worship with your life. Worshipping God is more than just singing songs. Worship is about living life in a way that honors God.