Note: Deferred payment options for all groups include an increment for the additional administrative costs and risk associated with deferred payment in the amount of 2% for the two payment option and 5% for the nine payment option.
Total tuition does not include the Application Fee, Re-enrollment Fee, Building Use Fee, or Fifth through Eighth Grade trips. All tuition payments (except payments in full by July 1, 2018) must be made through FACTS Tuition Management Company, not directly to Grace School. A 2% discount will be given to those under contract paying the entire 2018-19 tuition by February 23, 2018.
Deposits and Fees
New Student Application Fee: A non-refundable, non-transferable Application Fee of $100 must be submitted with the Application for Admission.
Returning Student Re-enrollment Fee: A non-refundable, non-transferable Re-enrollment Fee of $100 is due at the time of Re-enrollment.
Primary School Deposit and Supply Fee: A non-refundable, non-transferable tuition deposit of $900 is due with the Enrollment Contract and will be applied to the total tuition. A non-refundable, non-transferable Primary School Supply Fee of $90 is due with the tuition deposit. This fee will cover all necessary school supplies.
Lower School Deposit and Supply Fee: A non-refundable tuition, non-transferable deposit of $900 is due with the Enrollment Contract and will be applied to the total tuition. A non-refundable, non-transferable Lower School Supply Fee of $90 is due with the tuition deposit. This fee will cover all necessary school supplies for Lower School.
Middle School Deposit and Supply/Activity Fee: A non-refundable, non-transferable tuition deposit of $900 is due with the Enrollment Contract and will be applied to the total tuition. A non-refundable, non-transferable Middle School Supply Fee of $300 is due with the tuition deposit. This fee will cover all necessary school supplies and help offset the cost of athletics, science lab, and some special events.
Additional Fees: An $800 one-time, non-refundable, non-transferable Building Use Fee will be charged to each family upon entering Kindergarten through Eighth Grade. If an automatic bank payment, or check is returned, Grace School may assess a $25 return fee. If a change to the Payment Option Plan is made after the contract has been executed, Grace School may assess a $100 processing fee.
Grace School seeks to provide need-based assistance to qualified students in Kindergarten through Eighth Grade. Although responsibility for payment of tuition rests with the parents, need-based tuition assistance enables Grace School to partner with families who may not otherwise be able to afford the full cost of tuition.
All information gathered in the tuition assistance process is held in strict confidence and used only for the purpose of making awards.
- Apply for admission to Grace School (new students) and pay the $100 application fee.
- Complete the Questionnaire for Tuition Assistance and return to Mayda Mendiola, Grace Presbyterian Church, 10221 Ella Lee Ln., Houston, TX 77042 or email to email@example.com by March 5, 2018.
- After notified of acceptance or re-enrollment to Grace School, complete the online application through the Independent School Management Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) Program. Information to have on hand includes your most recent tax forms, including all supporting tax schedules and your recent W-2 form(s). Instructions for completing the application are available on FAST website.
- Mail your 2017 tax returns with all schedules and W-2s by March 9, 2018 to:
Independent School Management
1316 North Union Street
Wilmington, DE 19806-2594
- You may obtain pre-addressed tax envelopes through the Grace School Business Office. Please do not submit tax returns to Grace School.
- Submit a $43 non-refundable application fee.
- Notification of Grace School tuition assistance awards will be emailed as soon as a decision is made.